About Me

Hi,

I am Karunagaran Pandarinathane from Pondicherry, India.
I love greenery in the world, Hunger to explore places like Forest, Hills, Valley, Falls, wild animals and so on....By default my search starts with adventures !. I love to have many adventures in my life. 

Writing is not my cup of Tea, But I wish to share all memorable and ever green events which I crossed during my journey. I started just like that without any thoughts, but later I found it was very useful to peoples around the globe. The responds from the globe was simply amazing and want to continue the journey of my adventures with great pride and forward to next level.

As for as I'm concern this word is truly meaningful for me.
“Every Travel Gains Me New Good Friends ”  Yes, I am getting bond with unknown peoples and making friendship with them which is indeed a great pleasure to me all the times. 

Thanks for visiting my portal and your time.

Best wishes to you all.

Yours,
P Karunagaran

2 comments:

m said...

dear karunagaran,
absolutely excited over your travalogue materials.
wish to be younger like you to reinvent these nature's resources at their doorsteps.god bless you with health, wealth and energy to give us such feedbacks as you feel free.

kishna jo said...

now only i saw your adventure in kuthiraivetti, i missed the same type of exprience, when i was in manimutharu falls in 2010. you are very lucky, i will try next time, enyhow i am very thankful to you for your lotof information,once again thankyou

Post a Comment